0.9.7 Screenshots

From the news page:

"
We'll be deploying the 0.9.7 Beta Patch this week so we've taken a couple of screenshots of new skills. This screenshot shows a Ranger using the new Lightning Arrow skill in the Ship Graveyard. She's using the Discipline aura, which increases the Energy Shield of her and nearby allies. Her mana orb shows that some mana has been reserved while the aura is in place.

"
This screenshot of the upcoming 0.9.7 patch features a Duelist using the new skill Puncture in a fight with the bandit leader Oak and his minions. Puncture causes the target to bleed over time and also lose additional life while moving. The duelist is also under the influence of a Haste aura, which increases his attack speed.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Is a character limited to 1 aura?
"

From what I'm looking at, I'm guessing you probably could have more than 1 active but it would gimp your mana significantly.
Last edited by Cogzwell on Mar 16, 2012, 11:32:16 PM
Im making a auratemp hes gonna be the sweetest thing to hit teh planet.
hmmm can't wait for aura's!

And Lightning Arrow!
I am lightly happy now.
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist
"
Cogzwell wrote:
"

From what I'm looking at, I'm guessing you probably could have more than 1 active but it would gimp your mana significantly.

Yes
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So, if Aura's take a % of your mana, if you blood magic, does it take the same % of your health?

Say it takes 20%

If i have 200 mana, it only takes 40 mana to run it.
If i have 4000 hps, it takes 800 hps, that's a considerable difference :D
A disadvantage to blood magic? About time.
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist
The effects look so nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info