[removed]

[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Jan 1, 2019, 12:59:37 PM
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2018, 11:37:36 AM
Can't PvP if you can't access PvP.

Spoiler
Fate of PvP now can be clearly predicted.
You can hide auras' distinctive animation with a MTX. It was possible before as a side effect of shitty (character effect MTX) design, now it's an official feature.
Last edited by g64 on Nov 27, 2018, 5:32:41 PM
"
g64 wrote:
Fate of PvP now can be clearly predicted.
You can hide auras' distinctive animation with a MTX. It was possible before as a side effect of shitty (character effect MTX) design, now it's an official feature.

Lol that was my first thought too.
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Jan 1, 2019, 12:59:27 PM
In std there are few people in the arena every now and then but it depend of hours.

I think GGG decided players should create their own tournament like during the pt events and abandoned any forced promotion of pvp.

I don t mind the lack of leo 180s missions as it was annoying to lot of crybabies pve players but they should have at least put some random crafting recipee in the 1 vs 1 arenas.

The lack of leo option in hideout is bullshit tho, no hld players will stay in A8 to wait for pvp instead of mapping.

Give a master a sarn arena option or move the arena to A10 .
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Dec 20, 2018, 1:45:40 AM
Something that hasn't been explicitly mentioned is LLD only characters can't enter Sarn Arena anymore. Leo was the only way to do it before.
"
Aodui wrote:
So far it looks like PVP is dead.

In the new league I try to get a 1v1 match daily, since the start I've gotten two.
In the new league I swing by Sarn Arena daily, a few times 1-3 people were in there.

I am seeing maybe 15% of the PVP action I saw in Delve league.

i think some players become rank 1-2 in ladder in 1 or 2 days , i always ask myself how they find people to duel so fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info