pathofexile.com/trade default league is Standard

I'm sure it used to be Delve by default when you search items. Now it's set to Standard. Was this an intended change and if yes, why?

Hopefully it will be changed to Delve soon. :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2018, 8:53:59 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's still a case for me. Makes buying very uncomfortable as I already bothered a few people in wrong league, because I am used to the default league being a temporary one. I think it has changed somewhere around ading private leagues. Is this intended or an oversight? If intended, I'll just ask Support to move it to Feedback and Suggestions subforum...

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Please for the love of Dominus fix this, as a Standard player I'm getting whispers from Betrayal every 2 minutes.
I've switched the ordering so Betrayal will be default now.

Once you change it yourself it does save as whatever you choose.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Thanks! ❤

Thanks a ton. Now I don't have to update my Delve bookmarks for Bee trail :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info