Frostbolt skin

I purchased the blackhole frostbolt effect and while I selected the skin within the cosmetics menu , it still shows the regular skin. Help?
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2018, 2:58:53 AM
Hrm, this could be caused by a few different things.

Would you mind allowing us to view your characters tab?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Done
Thanks.

You've a Frostbolt gem equipped in your gloves, and another equipped in your body armour. You may have applied the MTX to the wrong one. I'd suggest placing the one you don't want to apply it to in your inventory, applying the MTX, then re-equiping it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
WOW! Thanks! I did not realize I had two! Thanks, mate, cheers!

"
Sarno wrote:
Thanks.

You've a Frostbolt gem equipped in your gloves, and another equipped in your body armour. You may have applied the MTX to the wrong one. I'd suggest placing the one you don't want to apply it to in your inventory, applying the MTX, then re-equiping it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info