Some of my subjects are not showing up.

Why? What's the problem? For example: Cospri's Will Assassin's Garb. Fossils are visible and are in the same tab.
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2018, 10:04:45 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I guess you solved your problem already? I can see both fossils and a 6L Cospri. Perhaps it took a while to get it listed?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delve/kjXM2rI5
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Y I see now fossils but still dont see 6L Cospri. I see this armor but when I turn on the 6s 6l filter, it no longer appears.
I don't have issues with finding it. If you seek when you're not online it's possible there are a lot more results and yours isn't shown as the site would only show first 99 results I believe (at least poe.trade does so).

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Im online. And still don't see this Armour when I turn on the 6s 6l filter... Last night Isee it and was no problem with that. Today is something wrong...I dont change anything.
What are the other filters? And are you sure you seek in the right league?

Today is ok. I see armor and the rest of my stuff. Thanks for the help. Greetings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info