[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Was messing around a bit with crafting and after a few minutes I got these mods. Managed to 6L it as well without too many fuses. This should be a good base to start for a bow bleed build right?

How should I go on with crafting this?

You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Was messing around a bit with crafting and after a few minutes I got these mods. Managed to 6L it as well without too many fuses. This should be a good base to start for a bow bleed build right?

How should I go on with crafting this?

decimation?? why in the heck

as for mana I used this setup
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Last edited by Hucuchill on Apr 24, 2020, 8:21:06 PM
Hi,

Startin a craft, regal and got that : (+1gems)

Worth to multimod, even with a major phys prefix missing?
Or by the way, selling it as this ?
Last edited by Anahire on Apr 26, 2020, 11:37:54 AM
Hello.
Is this build viable for lvl20 simu solo without dancing around too much?
IGN: WL_ShadowofGoD
"
kokiko225 wrote:
I am hoping to find a glad bleed bow with max block build, waiting mbextreme project.
Heh, I wonder if you're talking about that video I watched recently where he slapped rearguard, couple of voices jewels, and then stacked a bunch of "Flexible Sentry" notables on a small cluster. Voices jewels alone make this experiment a very expensive endeavour...

I think I've seen a cleverer idea on poe.ninja which was using ailment avoidance on a couple of pieces, using 1 elegant form cluster node to cap it, and then also using divine flesh node from glorious vanity jewel + extra chaos resist.

This is the profile in question: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/TheBohster/BoWFH?i=0&search=item%3DAssailum%2CGlorious-Vanity and I think this idea is much less gimnicky than the MBXtreme version (he also had to go for scion to stack all these clusters, so no bleedsplosions...) EDIT: forgot to add another reason he went scion was to pick necro node in scion that allows offerings to affect yourself because part of his "block cap" came from spamming bone offering.
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 26, 2020, 8:03:03 PM
"
WarLover wrote:
Hello.
Is this build viable for lvl20 simu solo without dancing around too much?

Even with pretty min/maxed gear, you will have to move around a lot in the last 3-4 waves. I run them through 17 and do the last 3 waves on my other char.
Why do we not get crimson dance?
Last edited by eattherich92 on Apr 30, 2020, 10:40:46 PM
Hey, i'm wondering what are the better defensive options for endgame

Stuns, elemental aliments and oneshots are quite the problem...

Any suggestions?
Could someone please tell me if resolute technique would have any sort of advantage in terms of DPS? Also, would a resolute technique tree result in more life through the tree? Not sure whether to do the resolute technique tree or crit and acrobatics... Thank you.
"
Vulgaire wrote:
Hey, i'm wondering what are the better defensive options for endgame

Stuns, elemental aliments and oneshots are quite the problem...

Any suggestions?

The fortify anointment does feel nice, and my HP does not dip as much...

Any suggestions for Chilled/Frozen/Shocked?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info