PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE DISGUSTING FRAME RATES.

Having a magma ball spawn when you kill a cluster of mobs with harbinger spawns, resulting in a 20-25 frame rate drop meaning you die instantly and can't do anything about it -_-

And you wonder why hardcore is dead.
Last edited by Grauthrim on Nov 7, 2018, 6:25:47 PM
Last bumped on Nov 9, 2018, 11:15:59 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
have you tried getting a better computer
"
CaptainFoo wrote:
have you tried getting a better computer

And internet. For some reason I notice flickering frame when my connection is bad.
“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”
I too suffer from similarly disgustingly high frame rates. Sometimes the frame quality is so low that it's up to 144, though never higher. Odd, isn't it? Despite my dynamic efforts, having tried vertically everything to sync it with my expectations, the frames will not process post-aliasing buffers.

I guess we'll never know...

You're welcome. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Nov 9, 2018, 9:53:55 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
I too suffer from similarly disgustingly high frame rates. Sometimes the frame quality is so low that it's up to 144, though never higher. Odd, isn't it? Despite my dynamic efforts, having tried vertically everything to sync it with my expectations, the frames will not process post-aliasing buffers.

I guess we'll never know...

You're welcome. :)

i bet you've got a real nice rig ;)
Just tried to kill Arakaali but while the chaos pods animation I couldn't do any action (the screen lagged for 3-5 seconds, afterwards it was like a slow slideshow). I just slammed the potions keys to stay alive, but on another lag my character dies (only in softcore, but that's the main reason I stopped playing hardcore!).
Last edited by Th69 on Nov 10, 2018, 2:30:24 AM
I too also died today to graphic lag, with lvl96 in Delve @depth 186, which isn't really deep, at Ancient Altar (or Ancient Shrine?, that one with the bears).
Right after I started the event, I also experienced slideshow.
I just kept pushing the 'attack in place' button (couldn't do anything else lol) and hoping to stay alive.
Then my screen froze for a couple of seconds. When it unfroze, I was dead and the big bear was there.
Abysses and breaches are also sketchy with my potato, or in general maps with density and many affixes.
I'm really considering to buy a better computer. But then again, just for playing PoE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info