random charges

Recently i have noticed that my character is getting frenzy and power charges while killing. I have source to gain them and this happens quite often. i decided to run around coast naked to test and was still able to gain charges with no equipped gear or skill. i am currently playing a chieftain so im sure it is not my ascendancy also. it is not something that happens every map but often rnough that i was quickly able to notice it.
Last bumped on Nov 8, 2018, 5:29:46 PM
"
jared2011b wrote:
i decided to run around coast naked to test and was still able to gain charges with no equipped gear or skill.

What about unique jewels?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
i can capture a video from my xbox to show it im not sure what causes it as it is random as far as i can tell but it still happens from time to time and in the no gear test run i had fp linked with echo no other items or jewels in my tree. will post the video in a short while today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info