Anyone wanna be a pal and let me do there Aul?

I will even do the challenges for you, please help a brotha out.
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2018, 10:30:48 AM
Go buy one for 5 ex :D
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I haven't found a single one. I've also only ever found 2 primeval ruins.
"

Man I feel stupid even asking anyone to let me do it for them. I would feel like a tool to pay someone to let me do it for them. I wish i could just get 2 Auls to come and play.
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
"

Man I feel stupid even asking anyone to let me do it for them. I would feel like a tool to pay someone to let me do it for them. I wish i could just get 2 Auls to come and play.

man 5 ex for a challenge i can feel the budget-friendly-ness inside you if you want i have 3 you can take them for free
Last edited by dvasan on Oct 23, 2018, 5:52:17 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
I haven't found a single one. I've also only ever found 2 primeval ruins.

Then you need to quit your job and play more. 16 Hours a day for the next 4 weeks should be sufficient.

dam i find this funny but i dont know if this is practially applicable or making fun of OP
"
dvasan wrote:
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
"

man 5 ex for a challenge i can feel the budget-friendly-ness inside you if you want i have 3 you can take them for free

I'm not quite sure If I understood your entire comment but If you're serious about letting me do your Aul's I would be your number one fan.
is it seriously 5ex? that is crazy.

i have an aul waiting. i want to level up first. maybe i'll just sell it out lol
I either do not understand the intention of the OP or i do not understand how the delve challenges work. I always thought that delve encounters cannot be shared and that only the mine owner will get the challenge completion?
"
dvasan wrote:
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
"

3 what, challenges?
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info