Delve: crawler starting point not generated

Bug report reference number

Bug description
On my mine chart a vaal outpost was revealed with two hidden nodes, one being the azurite ii node, the other one the grand architect's temple node. The connecting path to the azurite node was revealed by breaking down a hidden wall.

My chart indicates the crawler should be able to travel to the node, but after clicking it no starting point for the crawler is generated.

Before the wall had been broken down, the azurite node had a smaller path to the right (1/5th of the size it is now), that wasn't connecting to anything.

Screenshots
The mine chart after i broke through the wall revealed this path

Crawler 'start delve' point not being generated, no matter what i try

Last edited by Bendalim on Oct 22, 2018, 9:18:49 AM
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2018, 5:42:45 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Bendalim wrote:
Bug report reference number

Bug description
On my mine chart a vaal outpost was revealed with two hidden nodes, one being the azurite ii node, the other one the grand architect's temple node. The connecting path to the azurite node was revealed by breaking down a hidden wall.

My chart indicates the crawler should be able to travel to the node, but after clicking it no starting point for the crawler is generated.

Before the wall had been broken down, the azurite node had a smaller path to the right (1/5th of the size it is now), that wasn't connecting to anything.

Screenshots
The mine chart after i broke through the wall revealed this path

Crawler 'start delve' point not being generated, no matter what i try

Thanks for the report, this issue is known to us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info