Skill bars

This is a feature in a game i used to play before.
You can put different skills in your different skill bars. For example you will have 4 skill bars which you can change with f1-f2-f3-f4.
with the total skill bars we will have 8x4= 32 different skill slots which is enough for any build.
this feature can help players to put their auras in different tabs and stop the constant need to change the skills in order to reuse auras after death.
i think this might help lots of different builds.
let me know what do u think about this feature, if u want this to be in UI or not.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Oct 21, 2018, 1:47:21 PM
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2018, 7:26:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don't think it's worth it for GGG to add skill bars. Most builds don't even use more than 3 skills. And it's usefulness is mostly only in cases of PVP where you have to reapply auras every round.

Just not enough skill slots on your armor/items.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
I don't think it's worth it for GGG to add skill bars. Most builds don't even use more than 3 skills. And it's usefulness is mostly only in cases of PVP where you have to reapply auras every round.

hmm. i have 4 auras in my character.
i use a tp gem
ancestral protector
another key on keyboard for my main attack to let my mouse hand free.
leap slam key
movement key

now i have left with 2 empty slots
if i ve used blood rage thats 1
if i used a golem thats 0

now i dont have any free slots to use my auras so i have to change my skills to auras and reactivate them after death thus costing me more time.

i think its worth ggg to add that bars because i run into this aura activate problem with my every single character.
I think their reason was about choice but yeah I'm all for skill bar, or maybe aura bar, all stuff that can be toggle is on its on bar something like that !
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
RPGlitch wrote:

hmm. i have 4 auras in my character.
i use a tp gem
ancestral protector
another key on keyboard for my main attack to let my mouse hand free.
leap slam key
movement key

now i have left with 2 empty slots
if i ve used blood rage thats 1
if i used a golem thats 0

now i dont have any free slots to use my auras so i have to change my skills to auras and reactivate them after death thus costing me more time.

i think its worth ggg to add that bars because i run into this aura activate problem with my every single character.

Well, why don't you just activate your auras once and have them on forever like a normal person =P.

Just seems like a really niche thing to want.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:

Well, why don't you just activate your auras once and have them on forever like a normal person =P.

Just seems like a really niche thing to want.

well i would love to have them on forever but at my deepth in mines even a breeze can kill you ^^
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Oct 22, 2018, 1:35:50 AM
Agree, such a thing would be welcome.

Some people enjoy the game beyond using 3 buttons/commands.
I would likely find the game somewhat boring if it was limited to 2 skills and moving, and I often find myself limited by the number of slots there are on the bar.

This plus turning auras on ( sometimes I am switching auras, which means that I need to reassign one of the slot for that ).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Oct 22, 2018, 2:41:59 AM
+1000, would love that.

Summoner - no need to elaborate, eh?
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
"
Fruz wrote:

Some people enjoy the game beyond using 3 buttons/commands.
I would likely find the game somewhat boring if it was limited to 2 skills and moving, and I often find myself limited by the number of slots there are on the bar.

^ hello, that's me.
(And i already need to waste 1 skill slot for the walk button, since i don't want to use the LMB, but can't change that bind)
Last edited by Antaiseito on Oct 22, 2018, 5:18:15 AM
I know the feeling I've played a summoner that ain't cool lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info