147 Atlas - Stil no Keys drop, 1Ex, 1Divine.

20Times Vault - only 3 times drop card. Spider forest 15 - 0 doctors.

Its very bad Drop GGG in u Game.

Pliz fix it.
Last edited by Dragneeld on Oct 21, 2018, 6:28:26 AM
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2018, 9:23:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Dragneeld wrote:
Spider forest 15 - 0 doctors.

Are you kidding?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
15 spider maps

LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I think I have done upwards of 1500 burial chambers and am lucky to have had 2 doctors drop. Some people never see one doing the same number.
obvious troll...nothing to see here.
"
Dragneeld wrote:
20Times Vault - only 3 times drop card. Spider forest 15 - 0 doctors.

Its very bad Drop GGG in u Game.

Pliz fix it.

Have you ever thought that why an item would be priced as 50ex if you can get it with only 120(8x15) spider forest map runs?
Last edited by pphnx on Oct 22, 2018, 6:51:26 AM
not even 100 on the atlas, don't farm most shit, just plebing around in mid tier maps and the mines (where the monsters are 60-69) doing chaos recipe while spelunking

No keys (no surprise i don't play anywhere near enough for that)

4 ex dropped (one spent exchanging to chaos) about half a dozen divines, and enough currency to get 4 poets pens, a impulsas(early league) and some other shit i spent way to many chaos on
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
8 ex. by far the most I ever found in one league. only 2 of em in delves

yea and I found those doing the same things as the guy above me mostly. mid tier maps and low level delves.

so I literally found more ex than divines (5 maybe?!) in this league! (nevermind more ex than corruption remnants...) I mean what the fuck is up with the rarity of divines?!?!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Oct 22, 2018, 9:25:08 AM
"
Farfan wrote:
obvious troll...nothing to see here.

well I wish there was an ignore function for useless spam like this, but there isn't.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info