Give us a full inventory/capacity of sulphite every day.

At the moment, the current sulphite problem is indeed a problem for many players, whether its they don't have access to high tier maps or they don't have enough time to play the game for 20 hours a day so they can play with the Delve mechanic.

Why introduce a mechanic that doesn't cater to everyone? you want this infinite dungeon to be accessible right? then stop catering to the streamers and those who have zero life.

Treat sulphite like Masters, and give us a full inventory of it every day, or even every two days, so we have at least some sort of motive to do delve, instead of "Yeah i'm just gonna run a few mid-tier maps coz that's all i got, then hopefully do delve and MAYBE run into a boss"

This league is set up for long term failure and i hate it, i've always been a lover of PoE, i've always supported GGG but at the moment, with all the backlash in the past month, i can't stand to see it go down like this.

Please GGG, fix sulphite, i don't want some bullshit like "x% increase sulphite per node in whatever tier map" nah fuck that, that's bandaiding an open, gaping, vagina deep wound. (Joe rogan said something about a cut being as deep as a goats vagina in an MMA fight, i like MMA :))

This game will not succeed in the future if its catering to the 5%. This isn't america where the rich get richer whilst the poor go off themselves, this is wraeclast, make it fair please.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2018, 11:02:54 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They should make it so delving is free, but if you die you are locked out for 4 hours.....
i personaly hate sulphite so friggin much
IGN : Sir_Big
"
Xtorma wrote:
They should make it so delving is free, but if you die you are locked out for 4 hours.....

As a superior hardcore player i fully support this idea
If that was implemented I'd think about returning from standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info