Constantly disconnecting when loading into hubs since 3.4.3f

Pretty frustrating when you can't even play your character because Oriath won't even load.
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2018, 2:56:30 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If you're already finished with the campaign, switch to a less crowded area hub, like act 7 for example. If that doesn't work, then i suggest adding "--noasync" to your steam launch options or the client shortcut if you're not using steam.

Here is a step by the step if you need it:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Launch_options
1. I can't load in to *ANY* hub, including the Delve mine entrance.
2. --noasync is already enabled.
Last edited by GrumpyMcElbows on Oct 19, 2018, 12:57:43 PM
Hubs load, HO loads, but always get one or two client crashes when first start playing. Going to try the noasync switch, but really, shouldn't have to do this guys

Pog
Hi,

Same problem here since last patch : many loading takes age when it used to be nearly instant... The gears turn for half a second then... nothing for a minute and often "an unexpected disconnection occured"...

Other loadings are instants and no problem. When loaded area are stable and nothing wrong.

Oriath is quite a huge issue but not only there.
I'm having crashes to desktop while switching characters, since the last patch. Now that I read this topic, maybe making them spawn in some other town other than epilogue will help... but the bug should be fixed anyway. Never happened before, at least not this often.
Last edited by Dex8172 on Oct 20, 2018, 2:57:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info