Efficient use of Prophecies?

Any tips on using prophecies efficiently?

This League I have 150 coins and always forget about them whenever I log in.

Which prophecies are demanded on market?

Should I bother doing some prophecies where I have to go back to the acts or just seal and throw them out? Or is it a waste of coins?
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2018, 10:49:05 AM
I would never use coins to seal unwanted prophecies. Some prophecies are common and effectively waste your coins and take space in your prophecy list--Lasting Impressions or Lost Maps are good examples, I leave those prophecies in my list and do not clear them or complete them, this ensures I do not get them again and waste my coins on them.

If my list is full, I usually complete those that require me to go back to story Acts and kill unique enemy. Fated unique prophecies are now easy to complete because you just need to have correct item in your inventory so it is the same as previous prophecy, just find and kill what is needed.

Price of prophecies varies but there are few very valueble ones, traditionally King's Path is very pricey (200+ Chaos), but you must find yourself which is which.
I think to rotate them as quickly as possible is the way.

The Lost Maps and other such trash properties are easy to get rid of really fast. And you should still pick up quality maps as 40% quality total of maps sold == 1 chisel.

Just those you can get rid of fast, do it immediately. Would seal only some prophecies requiring you to find specific mobs, which is sometimes big pain.

I'm still unsure, but maybe best prophecies not to do at all and have them locked is council chain ones as the keys are now dropping in delves anyways. But even those you can get rid of just by porting to the area and leave immediately.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Last edited by Filousov on Oct 18, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info