Stackable Maps and Selling Maps as a package, possible?

Lately, I've found myself buying a lot of maps. Mostly several of the same, which are often sold by the same player.

First, when you are buying several maps from the same player account, it becomes needlessly tedious and time consuming immediately when you are forced to wait however long before each offer submission.

It also makes it necessary to approve multiple offers for the same item, at the same price. This is unnecessarily redundant. Nit to mention often times having to leave a map, approve and offer, return to map...and then guess what...more offers for the same map, at the same price not a minute later, because you know...the forced waiting period. Rinse. Repeat. Throw the damn controller. Yay.

Should it be at all possible to incorporate the ability to either allow stacks of same maps of same quality to be set in stacks of 3 or 5 or whatnot? Or even the option of putting together a pack of 3 or 5 mixed maps of the same tier, or even not the same tier?

For example, a set of the same 3 tier 10 maps with the same quality for one price; or a pack of 5 differing tier 10 maps, whether the same or not, for a single set price?

This could make map trading much less of a hassle, and most likely more worth the seller's time to take a moment and go accept an offer for 5 tier 10 maps for say 15 chaos, rather than 5 different offers for 5 maps at 3 chaos each spread out across 5 minutes because of a forced wait between submissions.

Just a thought during patch time.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Oct 17, 2018, 6:37:51 PM
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2018, 11:25:26 AM
I like this idea, I have been selling alot of my maps lately to the same buyer (I'm assuming because they buy just about all of them at once). I sell alot of my maps for 2-4 jewelers orbs, and it can be very tedious keeping up with them slowly trickling in while i'm running maps. Now I am sure that the buyer knows I am not away from the game because I will accept the trades as soon as I can over and over. This would be a good solution, but I think then the stash tab would have to be modified because they don't stack in there or anywhere else.
"
PogoAttack wrote:
I like this idea, I have been selling alot of my maps lately to the same buyer (I'm assuming because they buy just about all of them at once). I sell alot of my maps for 2-4 jewelers orbs, and it can be very tedious keeping up with them slowly trickling in while i'm running maps. Now I am sure that the buyer knows I am not away from the game because I will accept the trades as soon as I can over and over. This would be a good solution, but I think then the stash tab would have to be modified because they don't stack in there or anywhere else.

Having the ability to stack maps in the stash probably won't happen just because it would take away from the desire to purchase premium map tabs. However, even just the option to put together a small package of maps somehow when marking an item for sale would be a huge QoL change. Even if it required the premium map tabs to do so.

While I'd love to see both the ability to stack like maps and the ability to sell maps in a stack or package, I do understand our game is a business, and I think most would be happy with a compromise or required fee.
...narf
I'll buy whatever, I would buy a customize-able loot filter in a heart beat!
1. Maps are items.
2. Items are not stackable.
3. Only currency is stackable.(except some league specific)
4. I think GGG will never make a stackable maps but yes I really want to see any feature that we can mark which maps we can put for selling in the Map Tabs.
Also for the buying issue GGG should remake whole shop-market. At the moment is awful :/
Last edited by Lubetobe on Oct 24, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info