Where do I go from here on the Tree?

I have a level 86 Scion using Elemental Hit (the vanilla, no jewel version) with a bow (more specifically, Storm Cloud).

This is her passive tree.

I'm happy with the character's survivability right now (yes, it has less life than most builds here, it's enough for me right now), but I wished it could do more damage.

I'm unsure of which would be the most effective way of using my remaining points, though. Should I get the remaining elemental damage nodes on the Templar side (around Celestial Judgment and Celestial Punishment)? Or would it be better to get the "elemental damage with attack skills" nodes on the Ranger side, leading to Forces of Nature? Or would it be better to go all the way down to the "elemental damage with attack skills" nodes near Arrow Dancing? Or should I try to get more maximum frenzy charges?

Any idea of how I should improve this tree's damage?
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2018, 6:05:26 AM
You have passed many good passives. I would drop all minor damage nodes (10% elemental damage and such) and take only the best ones.

Divine Fervour, Retribution, Three sockets for one point, Forces of nature, Primeval Force, Herbalism and sockets nearby.

The best way is downloading Path of building and copy/paste your build with equipment there and see what´s the best per point spent.

If you have any relevant frenzy charge generator it would be the next choice.
Last edited by Rakiii on Oct 18, 2018, 9:55:57 AM
Nice, I went for Forces of Nature, Divine Fervor and Retribution, and my damage increased by 20%. Thanks!
"
Erasculio wrote:
Nice, I went for Forces of Nature, Divine Fervor and Retribution, and my damage increased by 20%. Thanks!

Np and I have just realized you haven´t allocated Elemental Overload passive that could boost your damage by a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info