2H, 10k life Cyclone Slayer by Jessica - Everything viable (videos up) (RIP dualwield & statsticks)

"
Curanda wrote:
Hello, ^^

I would like to make a quick question about delve farming with this build ...

Life leech is based on damage we deal, right?

In the darkness there's no damage being dealt to the monsters, how are we supposed to "not worry if we run out of flasks", when we theoretically can't leech and don't have any life gain on hit?

This build seems really nice, I was just wondering about that, already got myself a nice Starforge and Kaom's heart, just need to get better boots, the one I'm using is 'self found' and I still need to get the rest of the items.

Not OP, however I may be able to shed some light on that. When leveling up this character I have been testing delves. Just like you described I found I had a hard time living the darkness even with mobs around. I think the short answer for this is to just carry more flares. I have so much health that dying to the degen isn't that bad. Fighting mobs in degen is the hard part. For this I keep a flare until I know I need to get my health up and drop one. Then go back to running around finding fossils etc. Doing this most times has kept me up and alive for the most part. I know this is mostly conjecture as I am not OP and not done with all the acts yet on this toon. However I hope this was useful in some way.

OP,

I don't pipe on these forums like ever (this is my first post.) However, I do want to say thanks for putting this guide together this build has actually been a blast to play. Regardless of how slow people think it is. There is something chill about it that I really dig.
can you give a alternative to the gloves plz, thx
"
Mangatuga97 wrote:
can you give a alternative to the gloves plz, thx

1 socket tombfists or Hemophilia

My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Nov 6, 2018, 12:57:46 PM
Why does the path of building show the character using herald of ash and hatred when using a starforge?
"
Airugarion wrote:
"
Curanda wrote:
Hello, ^^

I would like to make a quick question about delve farming with this build ...

Life leech is based on damage we deal, right?

In the darkness there's no damage being dealt to the monsters, how are we supposed to "not worry if we run out of flasks", when we theoretically can't leech and don't have any life gain on hit?

This build seems really nice, I was just wondering about that, already got myself a nice Starforge and Kaom's heart, just need to get better boots, the one I'm using is 'self found' and I still need to get the rest of the items.

Not OP, however I may be able to shed some light on that. When leveling up this character I have been testing delves. Just like you described I found I had a hard time living the darkness even with mobs around. I think the short answer for this is to just carry more flares. I have so much health that dying to the degen isn't that bad. Fighting mobs in degen is the hard part. For this I keep a flare until I know I need to get my health up and drop one. Then go back to running around finding fossils etc. Doing this most times has kept me up and alive for the most part. I know this is mostly conjecture as I am not OP and not done with all the acts yet on this toon. However I hope this was useful in some way.

OP,

I don't pipe on these forums like ever (this is my first post.) However, I do want to say thanks for putting this guide together this build has actually been a blast to play. Regardless of how slow people think it is. There is something chill about it that I really dig.

I asked just because the guide says the toon does fine even without flares.

My delve farming has been initially based on a Molten Strike jugg, leap slamming fast AF with blood rage and filling life in less than a second with 39 life gain on hit, and on top of that jugg's natural regen is very good with the End. Charges and all (even though I only have up to 5)

Now my delve farming is in the hands of a permanent phasing cyclone raider, 140% mov speed at full frenzy charges (7 atm) ... it's just amazing to move without using movement skills, it gives u a ton of freedom, and phasing don't need no explanation (+mov speed, +walk through the mobs) but it leaves me with a slight problem (not really a problem, more of an issue), which I hoped for this build to solve:
I have over 100k tooltip DPS while full buffed (no flasks) and 39% cold pen, but I don't stay in mobs range time enough to kill them, because I simply am too fast ... for fossil farming it's the best of worlds, but I also wanted to lvl a few meta gems and try vaaling them to get a few extra exalts.

After reading everything about the build I think it might be due to warlord's mark, but I never played too much a physical charcater to know for sure, most of my builds are necro or elementalist, would be nice if OP would explain a little better for us ;-)
hey, can u explain why no herald, instead of teleport f/e? i mean new physical herald
Last edited by cyan05 on Nov 10, 2018, 3:23:11 PM
I prefere movement speed boots over kaoms root and maybe even devotos devotion as helmet, this build just feels bad without any movementspeed
I am a bit afraid of the interaction of blood magic and damage on full life, does the support gem even work? arent we like always a few life away from max life?
"
WSLaFleur wrote:
Just being straight with you here, most players don't think of 7-10 exalts as budget.

7-10 exalted is super budget, we are talking about everything end-game viable.
I'm gonna try this build out. Got any tips for a different sword than Starforge? having hard time finding one cheap in hc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info