[3.6] Ultimate Phys Wanding Guide

Last edited by Enahkra on Mar 14, 2019, 3:24:48 PM
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2019, 6:50:15 PM
Very well written guide. Might be one of the most in-depth guides I've ever seen on this forum.
1K Pretzel Eating Team.

https://www.twitch.tv/sarangpoe

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Cool guide. It's interesting that in standard, rare items are treated similar to uniques.
OP - ELWYN
I was wondering what links were you using for the GGG blood thirst?
"
illmtk wrote:

I currently use it for ice golem - portal - vaal haste/some random gem I want to level.

The GGG color combo is pretty bad for life wanders, but for old CI wanders, it was decent since we could socket in Blood Rage.

If I could go back in time I would probably have gotten one with GGR, but the other wand should definitely be RGB.
Last edited by Enahkra on Oct 19, 2018, 9:09:13 PM
"
Enahkra wrote:
"
illmtk wrote:

I currently use it for ice golem - portal - vaal haste/some random gem I want to level.

The GGG color combo is pretty bad for life wanders, but for old CI wanders, it was decent since we could socket in Blood Rage.

If I could go back in time I would probably have gotten one with GGR, but the other wand should definitely be RGB.

Yea Acapella was selling a GGG foe bite for 150 that I couldnt pass up as someone on a budget. Your links are pretty much what I came up with.
Good for kb :D
One thing about your guide regarding Conqueror's Potency is that they can't roll the "Corruption Blood cannot be afflicted" mod since they require ilvl 33 jewels, and unfortunately Potency's are ilvl 1 :( My dumbass wasted a bit of currency trying to roll one.
Last edited by illmtk on Oct 21, 2018, 9:47:07 PM
"
RicTran wrote:
Good for kb :D

Those gloves are nice; if you are interested in a pair of BIS clearing gloves, I suggest you check out Skull Palm by Casta (AmazonPrime).

"
illmtk wrote:
One thing about your guide regarding Conqueror's Potency is that they can't roll the "Corruption Blood cannot be afflicted" mod since they require ilvl 33 jewels, and unfortunately Potency's are ilvl 1 :( My dumbass wasted a bit of currency trying to roll one.

Wow sorry dude, that completely slipped my mind. Glad you caught that for me thanks. I'd be more than happy to help you cover the loss of currency attempting the corruption, since it's partially my fault.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info