MOST POORLY EXECUTED GAME IN HISTORY?

This thing glitches out almost as often as it plays. I'm literally getting booted 3 times per hour on both of the last two patches. My connection is flawless and hard wired.

If this isn't embarrassing GGG than you must not be very proud people. Either way I honestly feel cheated for the $400+ I've donated to get this shit worked out.

Please, for the love of god, hire someone to work out these horrible glitches!

Or just do it for your playerbase.

Btw...in case it matters I'm almost always getting booted in my hideout after closing my stash or just sitting in my hideout doing nothing. Starts with a 1 or 2 second buzz and then boot to main menu.
Last edited by Pbfloyd2112 on Oct 11, 2018, 1:47:44 AM
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2018, 9:18:54 PM
For me is in Delves... I do 3-5 delves very well then I start to cringe because I know than in any of the next loading screens I will hear the buzz (as u mentioned) and be again at home screen and the game just RIP'd...
I generally crash when generating a new Delve after having done some Delves.

Delve for a bit, go to the Mine Encampment to stash my phat lewtz, get some more flares, click on the Crawler, choose a new Delve-to point, new-map-creation screen, <crash>

It will also crash if I decide to travel back to the Crawler in the Mines before selecting a new Delve.

Crashes can put me either back at the login screen or, more often, all the way back to XBOx Home screen.

Just like with any instance that the game is about to load, I cringe whenever I click on one... It's learned behavior, now, due to constant negative reinforcement.

BUT, I haven't has as many crashes generating new instances in the Campaign or in the Atlas. I do get Atlas Map crashes, from time to time, too, though. It's more often generating Delve maps when this happens, likely because I'm generating more "new instance maps" in Delve than running Maps in Atlas.

ie: It's probably still the same problem PoE has had before. It just seems more frequent in Delves because we're spending more time there generating new map instances.

PS - This is nowhere near the "most poorly executed game in history." There are plenty of games that were actually playable, but that were horrid experiences. (Battlecruiser 3000, by He Who Must Not Be Named is one of the most cited examples. And, yes, it was terrible. :) )
Last edited by Morkonan on Oct 11, 2018, 12:26:15 PM
Lof of crashed on Xbox X when sitting at hideout/city and afk inventory/tradeboard(this not sure).
i loled at this post

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/671755/page/1#p5828090

Technical Director Jonathan Rogers

if only he could fix the game, would be a plus...
Last edited by h311raiser69 on Oct 14, 2018, 11:43:41 PM
after patches I've had to do a full restart on my Xbox to fix problems like this. it's an xbox problem i see all the time. xbox doesn't clear a cache or something. have to restart from the settings menu, not the controller. controller reset doesn't clear cache.
"
skeliliz wrote:
after patches I've had to do a full restart on my Xbox to fix problems like this. it's an xbox problem i see all the time. xbox doesn't clear a cache or something. have to restart from the settings menu, not the controller. controller reset doesn't clear cache.

Don't think that will help OP or any of us having crashes, rubber bands and crap like that. Just today I was leveling a new char and decided to go hard through the acts and just ignore delving. After hours without any big issues (the freezes and rubber bands are always there) and decided to go for a Delve, as soon as the game hit the loading screen /crash.exe. And for me this started like second or third week of the league, if not earlier and it hasn't been fixed, that's why people are so upset, why WE are so upset... :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info