I WANT TO MAKE PATH OF EXILE WAIFU PILLOWS

I WANT A NEW WAIFU PILLOW
but i have no idea were i can get a decent pic of the scion,atziri,alva,or any of the other female chars in the game is there art for these? and if so will ggg let me make it?
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2018, 11:03:43 AM
i want those pillows too
somehow we have to find a way to print those images on a pillow cover
Last edited by dvasan on Oct 4, 2018, 3:52:17 PM
Brutus Pillow, best waiffu
nessa ,scion atziri my fave
Whipping Miscreation is best girl
Bring back race seasons.
Gimme that thicc A4 Doedre pillow!

Some men need something to grab :C
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
"
im_a_manatee wrote:
and if so will ggg let me make it?

hello op since this dosent modify any game files nor this isint any macro im sure you are allowed to do this

EDIT: im not sure you better be careful GGG might not allow this

https://www.amazon.com/Custom-Personalized-Dakimakura-Pillowcase-Printing/dp/B01CVJZYIK

its budget friendly if you buy 4 pillows individually and then put them into the cover rather than buying a body pillow individually

now all you need to do is find fan arts for your favorite girl
you have to spend money on printing costs and for the 4x small pillows
Last edited by dvasan on Oct 12, 2018, 11:04:07 AM
"
dvasan wrote:
...hello op since this dosent modify any game files nor this isint any macro im sure you are allowed to do this

One could probably do this for "Personal Use" but may get sued back into the Stone Age if they tried to sell them, especially if they retained the Copyrighted name of the characters. That would be a "definite lawsuit" in the making if GGG wanted to pursue it. (Which, I assume they would in order to protect their I.P.)
"
Morkonan wrote:
"
dvasan wrote:
...hello op since this dosent modify any game files nor this isint any macro im sure you are allowed to do this

One could probably do this for "Personal Use" but may get sued back into the Stone Age if they tried to sell them, especially if they retained the Copyrighted name of the characters. That would be a "definite lawsuit" in the making if GGG wanted to pursue it. (Which, I assume they would in order to protect their I.P.)

wait thsi is not allowed? oops let me edit my post then

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info