ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

Hello,

IGN Lessus. Chill std and league player looking for a guild to run maps and stuff with. I play most every day.
IGN: MuffinFaceXoX

Relatively new to poe and looking for a community that i can contribute too and hopefully learn more about the game!
IGN: VortexLineal

Recently started playing again, looking for a new group of players to run maps
and otherwise do things with in SC delve, since most of my previous friends are gone.
IGN: FlickerWhaat

Started playing again, playing SC Delve just looking for friendly people to map/delve with.
IGN: ConfusedNerd

Returning player,Mainly playing leagues and looking for a guild that could reliably share and help each other with challenges.

Also did not see any info about where the people are from in the guild ? I'm looking for EU based guild, would be sad if everyone's on while I'm sleeping :D
Last edited by ConfusedNerd on Oct 25, 2018, 7:46:26 AM
All invites should be up to date.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Hello all, New player to the game and currently in standard. Looking to join a guild that can help with proper builds/maps/bosses and other helpful POE information. I do look forward to meeting everyone and feel free to pm me in game. FlintRider
Hello,

I'm a relatively new player (started last week of bestiary). I really only play leagues due to being so far behind everyone in standard, economy wise.

I play entirely too much, and am getting bored of solo play, so I'm looking for people I could group with either in maps or delves in the case of this league. I have a few different characters that are near or over 90 and am a pretty helpful guy in general.

I'm in PST timezone so that would be ideal if I could find others in a similar geographical location (due to latency in groups mostly).

Anyway, I'd appreciate an invite!

Couple of my character names (should be found on one of these) in game :

- Valgorite_DLV
- Valgorite_DLV_MF
- Valgorite_JG_DLV
Hi guys, been playing since Legacy league but was gone for Incursion and most of Delve due to some RL isseus, just came back finally and am diving back in hard. Would love to find a good longterm NA-based home with an active/friendly roster.

I play quite a bit and am active in discord etc usually. My IGN is Wex_Elementalist. Hope to hear from you soon, cheers.
Hey dudes, i'm looking for a guild to join :) I'm casual, usually play for 1-2 months of the temp leagues.

Character name: Ullaahh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info