Revert Freezing Pulse and Cleave update please GGG

Freezing Pulse and Cleave are one of the oldest skills as they have been here since absolute beginning. And i think they are the types of skills that never need a graphical update. Cleave is not a spell, its a hand motion, its a guy who swings his swords from Right to Left. It used to be such a pretty skill, simple, no animation made it pleasant to watch the character hit fast, and now its a Cartoony, Red velvet Half circle effect that looks like Flash animation level Graphics from 2005-2008, so its more like a Downgrade than upgrade, 10 years into the past. Its just super ugly.
Same with Freezing pulse. The blue banana freezing pulse just worked, it simply just worked, and not just becuase "we got used to it" or "you just dont like change", but it really just worked, becuase the new one, looks pretty much EXACTLY like the MTX it has, there is little to no diffirence between current FPulse and MTX Fpulse.

There are a lot of things that needed Graphical update. Baron helmet tophat boys, Surrender Shield etc etc... ALL of those got graphical updates, and they are marvelous, they look great, so i dont understand how the talented artists from GGG shot themselves in the foot so hard with the Cleave / Freezing Pulse graphic update.
Literally if they sold the old graphics of those as MTXes i would buy it, just to get it back

Please GGG, i know these are not "meta" skills so WHO cares, but there are still people who are enthusiastic about Cleave or FPulse, and want to play it, and hate their favourite skill being graphically obliterated...

Naturally, this is just the opinion of mine and several people from my friend list that discussed it when we meet to compare MTXes and discussed these attrocious graphics....
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2018, 9:28:36 AM
Completely agreed! I hate this new cartoony direction skill-effects are getting, especially cleave and lightning strike as well
Last edited by Sambhaid on Dec 21, 2018, 9:39:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info