Isolated Nodes in Mine

I keep finding isolated nodes on my Mine map with no direct connections, but then I do a circuit all the way around clearing all the surrounding nodes and walking the inner wall in its entirety, and there's no breakable walls entering the isolated node.

Am I the only person experiencing this??
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2018, 9:42:46 PM
"
thurmack wrote:
Am I the only person experiencing this??

I've yet to come across hidden areas that aren't accessible. If you're "unsure" about the rules, this video may help you. Every isolated node should be accessible from the correct checkpoint.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
This guide is really good.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Breakable walls hiding chests will be near the main route. However the ones leading to the hidden nodes will be further in, and may require a few flares to get there. You have to find a likely place, and follow the path all the way.

Once you find he wall and break it, you can get back to the main route, or just escape. Once the wall is broken, the hidden node will now be marked as a destination for the crawler.
I hear you guys, and I'll check out those videos when I get a chance, but let me clarify:
I cleared all the surrounding nodes, and walked the entire circuit of the inner wall (INCLUDING in the darkness). I might have missed something, but I can't see how since I followed the wall the entire way around.

And this has happened multiple times. I've had to abandon nodes a few times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info