Problem with gem interaction?

I just put a Herald of Ice, Assassin's Mark, and Curse on Hit Support gem into a 3 link gloves on my character named IAmABicMarauder https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pokej6/characters

I haven't seen this curse any enemies since I've equipped it. I suspect one of my other skills might be negatively interacting with it but I have no idea which one. I use Double Strike as my main damage ability. I get Critical Strike Chance from my golem and the herald is toggled on (along with Hatred).

Any idea what's going on?
Last edited by pokej6 on Sep 22, 2018, 6:43:18 PM
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2018, 1:27:10 AM
Are you doing enough cold damage to shatter your enemies? That is the only way to get CoH to work with HoI - Hatred alone may not be enough without having some further phys-cold conversion and cold scaling.

Hits from your attack skill wont trigger the curse... only hits from the herald itself. That only starts when you shatter an enemy. It's a bit harder than it looks unless you have another source of cold damage too.
Hey thanks for the tips. I will try finding more sources of cold damage. I am aware that only the explosion upon killing an enemy with herald of ice active will proc the curse on hit... It probably doesn't help that I have

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info