Maps to farm levels? 60/70+

Hello, recently I've been doing Aqueduct runs to level up and to farm ''Humility'' which never drops but whatever

What are the areas to keep lvling up besides that one?

Thank you and sorry for the newbie question, it's my 5th day by now.

Edit: With the gear I currently have on my Tornado Shot ranger am I able to do t1 maps?
Last edited by Zynkh on Sep 21, 2018, 7:18:35 PM
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2018, 11:51:37 AM
Some advice:

1. There's almost no life on your gear and very little on your tree. Get more life, period. You can't kill if you're dead so get more life. It'll be easier to get it on your gear so do that first.
2. When you get your gear make sure it has 4S and 4L minimum. You're not getting the most out of your skills so try to get better links on your gear.
3. If you're going to try to run maps, I think Beach is the easiest. If you max your cold resists and have a dispel freezing flask the boss is pretty easy.
4. When following a build the most important thing is you have to stay alive. If you try to follow the build too close and you don't have the right gear, you're going to die a lot and get frustrated. You follow the build as close as you can and then use your respec points and regret orbs to follow the build closer.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
"
fazlez1 wrote:
Some advice:

1. There's almost no life on your gear and very little on your tree. Get more life, period. You can't kill if you're dead so get more life. It'll be easier to get it on your gear so do that first.
2. When you get your gear make sure it has 4S and 4L minimum. You're not getting the most out of your skills so try to get better links on your gear.
3. If you're going to try to run maps, I think Beach is the easiest. If you max your cold resists and have a dispel freezing flask the boss is pretty easy.
4. When following a build the most important thing is you have to stay alive. If you try to follow the build too close and you don't have the right gear, you're going to die a lot and get frustrated. You follow the build as close as you can and then use your respec points and regret orbs to follow the build closer.

Thank you, sadly I know my gear sucks hehe it's obviously not even the closet to budget considering TS Ranger is way too expensive from what I've been reading but another stupid noob question... what's 4S/4L?

I got the dispel freezing flask and I'll try to make sure I get more life on the gear/tree
"
Zynkh wrote:
"
fazlez1 wrote:
Some advice:

Thank you, sadly I know my gear sucks hehe it's obviously not even the closet to budget considering TS Ranger is way too expensive from what I've been reading but another stupid noob question... what's 4S/4L?

I got the dispel freezing flask and I'll try to make sure I get more life on the gear/tree

4S is 4 socket
4L is 4 link

You seem to have fallen in to the usual beginner trap of too many uniques with no/low life. That combined with you poor rares is going to make life difficult.

Keep in mind most build guides are generally focused around getting to massive damage numbers while sacrificing defense and life. IF you do enough damage everything is dead so your lack of defense and life doesnt matter.

However, when starting out you dont do much damage so you need defenses and life and just blindly grabbing the uniques the build mentioned is often not beneficial.

Also, many builds rely on a high degree of players skill ie flask management, manual dodge etc so be most effective which is something you are only going to learn with time.
"
You seem to have fallen in to the usual beginner trap of too many uniques with no/low life. That combined with you poor rares is going to make life difficult.
if you want to fix this just trade for some rares with life and resists. After that run maps and level up so you can add more life on the tree. Once you get in a comfortable place stat-wise and skill-wise then you can switch back to the gear necessary to follow the build.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info