Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Player reporting???

Is there a way to report players for their messages on the trade board?
Recently tried purchasing an item and was told that I "was sucking mathils dick"
Excuse the language. I have a screenshot and a timestamps. Can maybe check the logs and see who the player was? That type of vulgar is simply unnecessary.
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2018, 10:55:15 PM
https://twitter.com/smite_Demonz/status/1043174645011120128?s=19
Happened at roughly 12pm est
My gamertag is dem0nz
This kind of response is simply uncalled for and shouldn't be tolerated
Not only is against xbox live terms of service, there shouldn't be a place for it on ggg side either
"
DEMONZ_GG wrote:

Recently tried purchasing an item and was told that I "was sucking mathils dick"

From your twitter "lol u the one sukin his dik you should know"

The way he replays means that you started, he wrote nothing about mathil as you said, this mean you wrote something about mathil to him...
Cause I told him I wasn't paying for an over priced item simply because mathil played it on his stream.
But yeah "I started it" lmao
There's some thing in the works for trade board message issues.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
No offense, but you could be an adult and get over it. It's a mature game and it's just words. Also mathil always effects item prices. It's a fact of the game.
Weather it's a mature game or not. The game has terms of service. And so does xbox live. And your not allowed to go around telling people that kind of stuff and expect them to "get over it" lol. If you think that is acceptable then you are part of the problem
"
DEMONZ_GG wrote:
Weather it's a mature game or not. The game has terms of service. And so does xbox live. And your not allowed to go around telling people that kind of stuff and expect them to "get over it" lol. If you think that is acceptable then you are part of the problem
you have obviously never played the pc version nor any online game with chat capability. It sounds like your to young to play. Worse things will be said to your face in the real world so better toughen that skin up now
Lmao too young? I'm 29. Been playing online games for 16 years bud. Weather it happens or not Ita unacceptable. Just because it happens everywhere doesn't mean its allowed. Otherwise companies wouldn't have it in there terms of service.
It's not a standard, don't treat it as one
29? By how you're acting I'd of thought you were no older than a baby

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info