Horrible lag spikes since this afternoon

I'm in my hideout walking around and my character stop/freeze.. and my ms goes 32 to 200-1500+ and then goes back to 32ms. It very unplayable.. I didn't change anything.

how I'm I suposed to fix this if it not even me.. league went well until today afternoon.

-tried to update windows 10
-installed last nvidia driver 411.63 cause why not
-it not my router since it only lagging on PoE
-my friend have the same ISP and he is not lagging, why me? lol

Last bumped on Sep 20, 2018, 9:01:57 PM
I have had the same issue since this morning.
same thing has been happening to me also. no idea whats up. its not on my end cause ive been playing pubg, or ring of elysium with no issues at all.
no idea why it posted twice.
Last edited by Slick2Style on Sep 20, 2018, 7:55:11 PM
"
Slick2Style wrote:
no idea why it posted twice.

rly my bad ?
Last edited by SlainHer0 on Sep 20, 2018, 7:58:56 PM
"
SlainHer0 wrote:
I'm in my hideout walking around and my character stop/freeze.. and my ms goes 32 to 200-1500+ and then goes back to 32ms. It very unplayable.. I didn't change anything.

That sounds like latency issues while using lockstep networking mode. Try switching it to predictive to see if that helps.
"
SlainHer0 wrote:

how I'm I suposed to fix this if it not even me.. league went well until today afternoon.

Well, first thing to do would have been reading the rules for this subforum. You'll need to follow this guide.
"
SlainHer0 wrote:

-my friend have the same ISP and he is not lagging, why me? lol

Routing issue more than likely. Using the same ISP as someone else doesn't mean your data is being routed the same as theirs.

Again, try predictive mode. It may help. I'd still suggest running that test though, if it's an ISP routing issue it's unlikely to go away unless you bring it to their attention. Same goes for GGG's servers, if that test shows a problem on their end they can do something about it.

To the others posting in this thread I suggest you do the same and post your results in your own thread.

Good luck!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
!
Last edited by ReikaShikari on Sep 20, 2018, 8:47:58 PM
nvm, tho it was better :\

"predictive mode" like Shovelcut said seem to work for now, thx
Last edited by SlainHer0 on Sep 20, 2018, 9:07:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info