How hard is to get a working visa for NZ?

So,

I've been doing a lot of reserch on this, and I've found that the only way to get a visa is through a company that sends you a job offer, but the only way to get a job offer is to have a working visa.

So apparently, I would never get a working visa, because 1 option is mandatory to get the other one, its an endless try.

I've sent some Resumes to some companies over there, and in some cases they told me my Resume is very insteresting, but they can only propose me something if I have the visa (which I dont because I dont have an offer).

My questions are: Is this correct? Or am I missing something? The only way to get a visa is travling to NZ and tryharding a LOT to found a job but only in person?

Of course, I'm not pretending anyone to give me the exact solution, because everyone would travel to NZ and overpopulate the country, but it seems the success for someone outside NZ that has capabilities to work there, is 0.
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2018, 12:59:47 AM
Nice catch 22 they have there. To get hired you need permit, to get permit you need to get hired. NZ doesn't want foreign workers I guess.
Censored.
What makes you think you need a work permit to receive a job offer? If the job offer is contingent on being able to receive a work permit on the basis of it, I don't see the issue, this is how work visas work in most countries.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Sep 20, 2018, 1:00:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info