Account issue

I understand that I cant go into details about the account problem. You say those are dealt via email. That's fine, but I have sent at least 4 emails over a 4-5 day span. How long does it take to at least respond to the emails?
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2018, 6:28:42 PM
Hey there,

I have looked into this matter and I am afraid I am unable to locate an email from the address associated with your Path of Exile account. Could you please double-check that you are sending this from the correct address?
yup, you have to remember that GGG only replies regarding account matters if you send the e-mail from the one used to make the account.
I only have 1 email address. I know it is spelt right. Are you saying that you have not received any of my emails or you just don't see one linked to the accounts?
And yes the email I sent those from is the same one linked to both accounts. Also I just pulled them back up and sorry its only been 3 emails & 3 days, not the 4-5. Just felt like it. XD
Last edited by arkatoreusII on Sep 19, 2018, 3:54:58 AM
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

I have looked into this matter and I am afraid I am unable to locate an email from the address associated with your Path of Exile account. Could you please double-check that you are sending this from the correct address?

Hmmm, the way I read this reply he is saying that they haven't recieved any e-mail from you when he looked in their system using your account e-mail address.
I just cut/paste the last email & sent it through gmail itself. The first 3 emails have been the GGG link. Please post here if you have not received it.
Last edited by arkatoreusII on Sep 19, 2018, 4:33:58 AM
I want to thank you for restoring my Steam account. Is it too much to ask to have the website & stand alone launcher to be the same account? Turns out that multiple accounts is a bad idea.
"
arkatoreusII wrote:
I want to thank you for restoring my Steam account. Is it too much to ask to have the website & stand alone launcher to be the same account? Turns out that multiple accounts is a bad idea.

Hi there. If you contact us at support@grindinggear.com, we can look into this for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info