Complete list of BaseTypes for item filters?

I am doing a thing which might or might not be ready soon; and I would like to get my hands on a machine-readable list of all possible BaseTypes of items for PoE item filters.

There is a list of Classes at the wiki here, it seems to be pretty complete - can anyone confirm or deny this? But I have not been able to find a list of all BaseTypes in a similar format. Ideally I would also love to have each BaseType associated with its Class, although that is not 100% necessary.

I know I can go through the wiki manually and write down the name of every single existing item, but that is a lot of work I'd rather avoid if someone else has already done so.

Any sources? I've already scoured the wiki, past GGG announcements, FilterBlade, and so on, with no luck.

NeverSink maybe?

Thanks for any ideas!
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Sep 18, 2018, 7:06:47 AM
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2018, 7:12:09 PM
That is pretty good, and indeed helps for the largest categories (weapons and armor). It's still missing a bunch of things, but maybe I can just add those manually. Thanks!
Maybe GGG support is able to provide this input to you like they do for the passive skill tree.

Maybe this overview is helping as well:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Category:Item_lists
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Last edited by Synopse on Sep 19, 2018, 7:13:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info