Incredibly frustrated with the amount of crashes, slowdowns, rubberbanding and long load times.

I'm playing on OG Xbox and every 3 or 4 delve encounters I crash to dashboard. Do you know what makes this even worse? I have to wait a longass time just to get back. It pretty much goes like this:

4th encounter.

Crash.

Menu, char select, BOOM load screen.

Spawn wherever in town.

Travel to h/o. BOOM load screen.

Travel to mine via Nico. BOOM load screen.

Travel to last spot. BOOM load screen.

What's that? Misclicked wrong spot? Load screen because fok you.

This kind of crap makes me beyond mad. Don't even get me started on how much using shield charge sucks ass. Every other cast just gets negated because the game cant even keep up or calculate where I'll be.

Ok, GGG we know we're PC's slow little brother. No proper trade system like we've been asking for a year now. No chat that we've all been asking for since release. No guilds, no API or 3rd party support (even though Chris said all this stuff was coming) No Leo, No fix for robbing us of keybninds, no party group board.

But can we at least get a working game? I give this game's life another year (at best) if we keep it up like this. It's very niche on Xbox as it is and you ignore those that still care about it.
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2018, 2:53:38 PM
Well this is issue is only on Xbox one/ Xbox one s.

I don't have any problems on X, just a friend with S.

Don't forget to turn off Xbox DVR on settings. You will get better loading times and performance.
Apparently you can crash while running aswell, worst part is that it dosent count as instant logout...
"
jaav wrote:
Well this is issue is only on Xbox one/ Xbox one s.

I don't have any problems on X, just a friend with S.

Don't forget to turn off Xbox DVR on settings. You will get better loading times and performance.

I own an X but that doesn't justify the problems with optimization issues this game has. Playing on a better-performing console should be a privilege not a necessity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info