Why no Canadian Servers or does GGG not care about Canadian Customers?

Seriously why isn't there a POE server in Canada?
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2018, 2:59:46 AM
Their hosting provider doesn't have any data centers in Canada.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Why? Game runs fine without one
and hello fellow canuck
Last edited by JonnyMiami on Sep 15, 2018, 5:27:19 PM
My best ping I get is mid 50's and mine keeps crashing lately so not sure if the games software or the fact their server is so far away.
Server distance may result in a disconnection, but not a crash.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Fellow Canadian here. I also play on the Washington server and only start having issues around 8PM EST. Things go wonky around that time (stutter lag), but all the other times I have no problems. If your issues are at night try playing in predictive mode. This has always been this way for me and have been playing poe for years.

Hope that helps!
regards
Fellow Canadian here. I have no problems with the servers, but also happen to be about 20 minutes away from the States (east coast). Am closest to DC server, and usually run around 30ms, but Texas servers are usually around 50-60ms, so cant really complain.
Everyone on washington servers has been having issues, it's not just you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info