Rate my luck 1/10

so almost 3 weeks in the leauge and this is my luck... around 2.4k bc and still no docter with mf build. around 25 runs apex and got 1 scepter. and still trying to get a 6link armor alreade spent more then 4k fuse in it and still no luck
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2018, 12:20:14 AM
"
Djemma wrote:
so almost 3 weeks in the leauge and this is my luck... around 2.4k bc and still no docter with mf build. around 25 runs apex and got 1 scepter. and still trying to get a 6link armor alreade spent more then 4k fuse in it and still no luck

In the past, 1/10. Commiserations.

BUT

In this moment, infinitely variable.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
I need this translated into Off-Topican please.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
I need this translated into Off-Topican please.

He´s looking for a low effort number, the answer is always Five.
Can´t be wrong with that one.

If he would be looking for a interpolated number, you´d have to guess the rough bigger boundries and pick any inbetween that is not a even one, for ex 773, confuses the shit out of most people and you´ll have to answer question like
"how did you count them that fast". ....
If you answer with "skill" you answer correctly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Per titular demand, I rate your luck 1/10. Didn't bother reading OP.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 15, 2018, 9:23:51 AM
>.<

"
Lachdanan wrote:

He´s looking for a low effort number, the answer is always Five.
Can´t be wrong with that one.

If he would be looking for a interpolated number, you´d have to guess the rough bigger boundries and pick any inbetween that is not a even one, for ex 773, confuses the shit out of most people and you´ll have to answer question like
"how did you count them that fast". ....
If you answer with "skill" you answer correctly.

All I saw was 773...

Been spending way too long looking at Global chat...

i dropped a 6L bow in blood aqueducts and then ripped about ten minutes later, rate my luck =]
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
"
cgheezey wrote:
i dropped a 6L bow in blood aqueducts and then ripped about ten minutes later, rate my luck =]

Terrible timing! Geez. Not sure about luck there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info