[3.4][HC] Gratuitous Violence Wander (900%+ of Mob Life as AoE explosion)

https://youtu.be/-CAU4GbHaNg

Full Guide Coming Soon (with optimal PoB). In the meantime here is profile, gear and concept.

(the following calculations are for my unoptimized live character, not the PoB)

Gratuitous Violence
Spoiler
Base = 0.1 (10% of mob life)
Final = 114.3
Poison = 303.9
Mean Overkill Damage (Herald of Ash) = 299.55

Obliteration
Spoiler
Base = 0.05 (5% of mob life)
Final = 46.2
Poison = 87.4

Mean Total AoE Damage = 851.35% of Mob Life! (~550% more realistically for packs though)

We achieve this through scaling all of the above through Spiritual Aid and other multiplicative global multipliers.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B0%E3%82%88%E3%81%97/ry_DSC_Obliteration

Gear
Spoiler

Other Things:

- 7.5k Life @ Level 95 with decent gear
- Max Block / Spell Block, with over 500 Life On Block @ Level 95
- 500k-1m Barrage Single Target DPS with proper gear
- 150%+ Movement Speed with proper gear
- Perma Blind, Maim, and Temp Chains
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Last edited by ログよし on Oct 2, 2018, 12:04:11 AM
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2018, 3:52:55 PM
looks interesting, bookmarked.
How does the build do against bosses/harder content?
Last edited by Ulrira on Sep 11, 2018, 10:55:17 AM
"
Ulrira wrote:
looks interesting, bookmarked.
How does the build do against bosses/harder content?

Bosskilling is fine. Poison Barrage exceeds 1m DPS with decent gear. I think however, that Detonate Dead will be superior for boss killing but I haven't mathed it.
Why not pick Crinsom Dance Keyston? you can gain 4 times more bleed damage because you stack many time bleeding.. thue malus is you will need 4 points to do it..

Very nice build.. ofc
Post a vid then we can talk about it :)
"
Deadbringer wrote:
Post a vid then we can talk about it :)

https://youtu.be/-CAU4GbHaNg
ima theory craft this out a bit and look at improvements other things that could change it, im getting back into gladiators as max block is still prettymuch one of the tankiest builds around
Unless I'm missing something, those two jewels to get Dext/Int seem like a way worse idea than Astramentis
"
Ulrira wrote:
Unless I'm missing something, those two jewels to get Dext/Int seem like a way worse idea than Astramentis

Ideally, this build wants to use an MF necklace (Greatwolf, Bisco's, Shaper Amulet, etc). It is very easy to cap block without anvil, and i can do it on my live character soon with some gear swaps.
Last edited by ログよし on Sep 12, 2018, 2:07:07 AM
"
paablooaaraam wrote:
Why not pick Crinsom Dance Keyston? you can gain 4 times more bleed damage because you stack many time bleeding.. thue malus is you will need 4 points to do it..

Very nice build.. ofc

the base bleed damage is super low since we scale mostly chaos for single target hits. i don't even think crimson dance will be 5% more damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info