Host chieftain spectres die easily

Hello !!

I am running a summoner build 6 zombies - 2 spectres ( 1 host chieftain and 1 carnage chieftain from ashen fields act 7 ), and I found out that Host chieftain dies way too easier than carnage one. So I have to run back all the time and resummon him. I don't know if this is intended or it's a bug, but it's a bit annoying!

Greetings.
Last bumped on Nov 11, 2018, 4:07:57 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Summon the corpse with desecrate in a higher level monster zone so they will have more hp
Need more brains, exile?
I posted something about this the other day. Normaly yes you would just desecrate a higher level one but for some reason for me they only create basic carnage chieftains.
Host chieftains summoned in lvl 82 map still die very easy in 110 lvl delve depth , in comparison with revenant spectres summoned in 72 lvl map - they are almost immortal in the same delve depth .....
Ran a bunch of maps with both variations of the Cheif Spectres - the Host Chieftan is SIGNIFICANTLY squishier than the Carnage Chieftan. Brokenly, unusably so.
"
mantraxalos wrote:
Hello !!

I am running a summoner build 6 zombies - 2 spectres ( 1 host chieftain and 1 carnage chieftain from ashen fields act 7 ), and I found out that Host chieftain dies way too easier than carnage one. So I have to run back all the time and resummon him. I don't know if this is intended or it's a bug, but it's a bit annoying!

Greetings.

Thanks for your report.
The Host Chieftain is only as strong as where you used Raise Spectre on it. Because you summoned it in Act 7, it will remain a level 53 monster. You will need to use Desecrate in a higher level area and re-summon them there to have strong Host Chieftains.
I had a look at level 83 Host Chieftains and Carnage Chieftains, they both have the same Life and Resistances.
In order to Desecrate them, you must have them as a Spectre in the instance you are in.
I hope this helps.
"
Lowball wrote:
Ran a bunch of maps with both variations of the Cheif Spectres - the Host Chieftan is SIGNIFICANTLY squishier than the Carnage Chieftan. Brokenly, unusably so.

Your desecrate is level 7, so they can only create corpses up to level 41.

Low level Desecrate gems create low level corpses, which result in low level spectres that die really easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info