3.4.1b Hotfix Patch Notes

• Fixed a client crash in the Guardian of the Minotaur encounter.
  • Fixed a client crash in the Kitava encounters in The Feeding Trough and Lava Lake Map.

This hotfix has been applied without a restart. Restarting your client and updating will be needed for these fixes to apply.
Last bumped on Sep 13, 2018, 2:14:57 PM
can we have a fix for the city staircases ? still bugged, also shaper strongholds are bugged for some ppl and dont appear. and many more... giveeeeee fixes
Last edited by _KuramA_ on Sep 10, 2018, 11:39:04 PM
Pls Fix the Rf bugs.
"
Xarazord wrote:
Pls Fix the Rf bugs.

What RF bugs?
Even for this 70 Mb patch took 5 mins to check resources....:(((( It will never go away will it?
Last edited by JKlupper on Sep 11, 2018, 1:28:35 AM
Now stuck in a steam update since I just crashed and it wanted to download a ~24mb update. Steam update->launch->need to patch, repeat.
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
  • Fixed a client crash in the Kitava encounters in The Feeding Trough and Lava Lake Map.

This hotfix has been applied without a restart. Restarting your client and updating will be needed for these fixes to apply.

Thanks. Can we please have an option to turn off the "new area" messages spam too?
One of many threads about it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2213147

I know the OP isn't the most diplomatic, and neither are some of my posts, but it's horribly, horribly annoying, and means I cannot play the game while this goes on. Choices are good, and I don't see a downside to having this option. People who enjoy the messages can leave them on, and people who don't and want to fully immerse themselves in the game can turn them off. Everybody wins.
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:

Thanks. Can we please have an option to turn off the "new area" messages spam too?
One of many threads about it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2213147

I know the OP isn't the most diplomatic, and neither are some of my posts, but it's horribly, horribly annoying, and means I cannot play the game while this goes on. Choices are good, and I don't see a downside to having this option. People who enjoy the messages can leave them on, and people who don't and want to fully immerse themselves in the game can turn them off. Everybody wins.

They're needed for 3rd-party programs (examples: poe-2-d2 music switch app, "map" apps, AHK scripts, and so on.) Not certain if that info is used with anything else.

Yes, that stuff gets written into client.txt (within ..\Path of Exile\Logs)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 11, 2018, 1:49:20 AM
thanks for minotaur fix
Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this game :) .

Any news regarding the staircase bug in city tiles?
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info