3.4 Quadtotem Heirophant (Arc/Glacial Cascade viable)

Notes from week one:

Can farm Guardians/Elder w/ just Indigon easily enough. Just not fun since you lack the mana regen and can get one shot if you are careless.

Much easier once you have Cloak of Defiance + shaper stat stick and the extra mana regen pushes your DPS to the point the fight is trivial.

Required ~80 hours of online time over 9 days to get gear final-ish. However, alot of that was afk trading while doing errands/eating/etc...I probably only played 60ish of that.

50 of it was in the first 4 days. 20 hours the second weekend. About 10 during the week (mostly buying/trading/doing 1 red elder to get some $$).

GC isn't worth it until you have the enchant to convert. Arc is better except in high density situations with allies cannot die. That blows.

Budget so far

Funded by map sales + 1 watcher's eye sale
5ex for Indigon (enchant was free, self-run in lab)

4ex in jewels (including Watcher's Eye) for 3x Corrupted Grand Spectrums, Pure Talent, Watcher's Eye, and the Abyss jewel to help with mana/life/resists at points.

---

Elder farming + map sales

6ex for Cloak of Defiance 6L.

5ex in rares/unique gear for the other slots.

~20 ex budget total. Only thing left is a Zerphi's/revised flask setup and maybe a better shield/belt/abyss jewel. If I bother tbh. I may just do the flasks.

3.25k/s mana regen (before mana recovery mods) with Arcane Surge/Totems up. Should be 5k/s mana regen at 93 once I pick up a couple more mana nodes.

---

After sleeping on it, swapped out the abyss jewel for a cobalt to bring me into divine range for resist fixing. I just need a shield with 36% fire resistance or gamble on diving my boots/shield for 5%. Oh and fix my f'n boot enchant to be 2% life/mana regen.

Final flask setup is probably something like:

Zerphi's Last Breath / Rumi's Concoction / Wise Oak / Lucky w/ Anticurse / Instant Life w/ Antifreeze (or some other antifreeze flask)

---

Content Viability

Can do anything except for some Delves. Indigon drains mana -> leaves you vulnerable -> cart forces you to move -> another rare pack slams into you but you can only summon 1 totem due to mana -> death.

Tanky rares with allies cannot die are a serious problem.

Can self farm Uberlab / Maps / Bosses just fine. Clear speed sucks due to Indigon and needing to wait 4s between packs to reset mana timer to avoid dying sometimes. (i.e. 1 Totem = All your mana = Death in certain situations)

Probably needs to be leveled to 95ish and have a Zerphi's to solve the dying problem.

Status Tuesday morning after launch (8/31 -> 9/4):
Spoiler

Leveled as Freezing Pulse -> Selfcast Arc -> Double Totem Arc.

~6 exalts from selling Maps/items/etc. Waiting on Indigon to go down in price. Farming T13-T15 maps.

Spec'd into Alira to keep resists sane. I should have ran Foible all along, not sure why I didn't besides just no reasonably priced near-perfect for sale.

Hit 90, Uber Lab done.

Passive Tree

https://poeplanner.com/AA4AAPkADiUAAHkEBwSzBUIHHgdjCPQOSBEtEZYWvxo4HNwi9CaVJy8qCyoTLJww-DLROlg62EGWQ8hFR0WdSU9JUUyzTwRTUlVLVcZZ81orW6Bd8l8qYeJmVGaeaPJqQ2wLbRlwUnIPfA58S3yDf8aCm4PbhTKJ04w2jxqP-pBVkyeUb5UulnSXLZrgoS-iAKPyp1Wus67_vKq86r6KwGbDE8u90B_Q9dWm6-Tr7uv17-vwH_DV8h0QWHYRcYVXKUbXHwI2xYPzrhKnlF5d0f360hZv42oWQIV9IG5QMNtesTZOrsMJuZMkqjbpA5oEUSsmOhZYbWQzaFqGggAAAAAA

Gear Set #1

Gear Upgrades / Set #2

Status at end of Week 1 (9/4 -> Now):
Spoiler

Bought Indigon.

Farmed 20ex worth of Watcher Eyes with Arc setup. (6L)

Spec'd out of Alira and try to get final enchants. I got the GC convert enchant on the first attempt in Lab...so yeah...I switched from Arc to GC to save time/$$.

Upgraded gear to final-ish form.

Upgraded Gear

Passive Tree
https://poeplanner.com/AA4AAPsADiUAAHoEBwSzBUIHHgdjCGcI9AthDkgQzBEtEZYWvxg8GFYaOBzcIvQmlScvKgsqEyu2LJww-DLROlg62DwtQYdBlkPIRUdFnUlPSVFMs08EU1JUrlVLVcZZ81orW6Bd8l8qYeJknWZUZp5o8mobakNsC20ZcFJyD3wOfEt8g33Sf8aCm4Nfg8yD24UyidOMNoxGjxqP-pBVkyeTOpRvlS6WdJctmuChL6IAo_KnVa6zrv-vbLc-vKq86r0nvYK-isBmwxPGrsu90B_Q9dWm2L3fiuvk6-7r9e_r8B_w1fId-JP56P4K_rMDmgRRKyY6FlhtZDNoWoaCAAAAAAA=
Last edited by PeaceAndLove on Sep 10, 2018, 9:00:00 AM
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info