The perfect Ice Witch build is now complete.

I think this is a valid 60-70 point build.
Last edited by daddale on Mar 31, 2012, 11:06:58 AM
i wonder how the survivability is. it seems like almost all the points are offense based
"
bksauce wrote:
i wonder how the survivability is. it seems like almost all the points are offense based

Sometimes the best defense is an OFFENSE. LIKE PERMA FREEZING AND CRITTING.IF YOU DON'T like THIS freakin gameplay/build/whatever,since it was intended for a proper witch,than go make those tanky builds with 14-15 thousand energy shield and immortal call and molten shell et cetera.Or summoner witches etc.
You don't need to tank as a ice spear/nova witch,and 2-3 nodes won't help either use a brain guys please thank you.Not saying not to espect monsters to reach you,because there's always the random factor .But don't make a ice spear(s)/nova build in wich you want to tank - wtf really.

@daddale yes that is viable .The only bad thing on that build you linked,partial from my build,is that you didn't go further in the Str line so you have kind of low str and dex for a level 60-70 that means you will have to count on items to give you +stats/allstats :) But that's not a problem if you're good at alchemy
See ya later guys i go play some Zombie Panic Source :X
Wouldn't be better to take this way to the Doom Cast and Spell Power skill ?

It lend you 8 aditional points you can spend on another power charge, another fitness node or even some minion skills.

If the dexterity points are really needed there is a free and accessible Agility node on the upper part on the map.
Last edited by Hyakutaro on Apr 2, 2012, 9:48:17 AM
i find this build to be a lot of fun, thx a lot for posting it.

just some random things:
u can use this build on any class, i tried it with templar and i even saved a few points on my way to the key nodes. this build has the basics and can be completed in the 70s.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQUBBExkwwTgVGYFqptVCGLA5AvVKk0UFSRXF-8Y3hi6bYQbF5A_G6KTXCL9apUlRXyGKOc02i9PnYYv1U9iMNo5cDUY6ys39meyOmnf7j0qSHU_eFyeQowxWUSqJbdKJI6zU9S7Q1byCTtXzjzCWYs0ImBHBMlh2FWJYn16qmM6v8hlEXK1Zsc122fuCepv7gAEcuhoeXbNX5l6pOMZfCxXenyGyhl_qsge_oviruVj0FTgIiIfvSmZgJvwKsXIS00z1LYfVMtBHRHu69DtjFFRo8AAvza55T-9t6LQaoTXHBKGfSmy44bAJ4uxcKSnnxhfyrm9kamDP7aB6-Et4EVula1QGCrH8129tkYLkPcjILmW5Ez0zPmRSMOrSR-dEbANnbjAYr176T_gS2y28GFrFKVis3-CqXRBgqopxJhUqmTt17l4z43x7A==

there was one thing that bothered me in all of the builds even though its just a small thing. in the doom cast / spell power area, u can reach both of them by using the +30 int node 'behind' them instead of one of the +10 int nodes 'in front' of them. 20 free int
Very nice
Thx
decent
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
I noticed you grabbed a mana regen node but have blood magic...am I missing something?
Sounds like a good way to go, I'll try it on the next open weekend.
"
I noticed you grabbed a mana regen node but have blood magic...am I missing something?

Yes well if i could,i would also dismiss the minion passives towards the 3 keystones Arcane Potency and those you know..Well at least you'll have some mana reg untill you get blood magic wich is very very late-game.(Unless you got 20 % quality life leech and stuff and feel confident,oh and a very good voll armour too and you'll figure out the rest.)
@Hyakutaro Yes good correction,i still feel that the build is supposed to go as me and my friend made it,on that dex path and than yes connect the doomcast and spellpower with the north points than reset the others near the starting point :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info