3.4.0b Patch Notes (Restartless)

3.4.0b Patch Notes
  • You can no longer teleport to party members who are in the Twilight Strand in Act 1.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented teleporting to a party member when you should have been able to.
  • Fixed a bug where some Legacy versions of items displayed higher Chance to Block Spell Damage values than they actually applied.
  • Fixed a bug with DX9 where Shadows could not be disabled.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when re-entering the Doedre, Lunaris and Solaris, and Kitava encounters, or any area where Lightning Spire Trap was used.
  • Fixed a client crash that occurred in the Piety encounter in Act 3.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Vaal Double Strike.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when leveling up various skill gems.

This hotfix has been applied without a restart. Restarting your client and updating will be needed for some of the fixes to apply.

We have also just found a fix to a very common crash related to Delve, which we will be deploying within a couple of hours.

Last edited by Qarl on Sep 2, 2018, 6:40:47 PM
Last bumped on Sep 13, 2018, 11:02:47 AM
ty
I assume this has already been identified, but every so often when I just talk to the Mining dude my game will crash to desktop. Looks like it's related to when the delve map shows.
IGN:JihadForAllahPraiseHim
What about the "invalidfilename" crash when opening delve map?
"
elegant wrote:
I assume this has already been identified, but every so often when I just talk to the Mining dude my game will crash to desktop. Looks like it's related to when the delve map shows.

Yes, we are aware of that one, trying to get a fix in the next hour so. Thanks!

I believe theres an issue with cast while channeling and scourge arrow I'm unsure if its cast while channeling is just messed up but I know that it doesn't work with Scourge Arrow and Toxic Rain which I'm hoping is just a bug
cool just crashed to kitava 2 times hope this fixes that
Crashed about 40 times and im only in act 8
Updated and still crashing in normal lab.
Worst league so far for me.
And crashed again 5 more times.
another patch ? steam really suck big D when it comes to patching...
50mb patch took around 30+ mins for steam to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info