[3.4] Static Strike ChainChamp

"
Chosenlama wrote:
Its definetly a option, but i prefer adrenaline for bossing.

Edit: I see you have it as a 4th link to Whirling Blades, well I guess so...Idk, Adrenaline is pretty awesome..

I hope you keep this updated, there are only TWO Static Strike builds on the forums atm lol
Last edited by Subxeno on Aug 31, 2018, 3:55:36 PM
How to get Adrenaline consistently / to get on low life, or once every 20 sec?
I will post more gem links later on, but to put it simple: Blood magic + vitality for example to put you on low life, then deactivate and flask.
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
How to get Adrenaline consistently / to get on low life, or once every 20 sec?

Blood Magic attached to an aura, I used Blood Magic-Blasphemy-Curse last league, turn it on, then off.
Would you be able to fill out your skill tree on the POE skill calc, I find it so much easier to look at. Also, I hope you continue to update this build page and the comments here seem great.
How is it so far?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
How is it so far?

Level 58, i got a tabula rasa dropped very early on, which helped counter my bad weapon drops. Around lvl 46 i bought 2 widowmaker daggers for some more dmg.
Right now im leveling with trypanon.

Its pretty good so far. Chain feels really necesarry though

Im also changing the tree a little so i can get some duration nodes. will edit when its final
Last edited by Chosenlama on Sep 1, 2018, 11:03:00 AM
Finally arrived at map, made some chaos thru delving to buy me two Touch of anguish.
Going to remove chain from the links now.
Last edited by Chosenlama on Sep 1, 2018, 1:50:46 PM
Hows mapping going? Does it feel fast and strong? I'm in my 50s and the AoE just feels so tiny...Idk if I like it...I bought my 2 Touch of Anguish already, and I might be regretting it
The chain support really helps the aoe. I agree that leveling was a bit of a struggle when you dont have enought damage. Thats why i got a trypanon until i could equip the claws.
Will upload a vid of some delves soon too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info