Oldschool Gamer looking for a key!

Hey everyone ! Im desperatly looking for a beta key to try PoE ! i've been following the game for quite a while now and id really appreciate to have a key from someone. I can also offer in-game rewards for this key as a thank-you gift once i'll be settled in there. Thanks in advance ! ( leave me a PM )
"
Galehaut wrote:
Hey everyone ! Im desperatly looking for a beta key to try PoE ! i've been following the game for quite a while now and id really appreciate to have a key from someone. I can also offer in-game rewards for this key as a thank-you gift once i'll be settled in there. Thanks in advance ! ( leave me a PM )

In-game rewards? You better get on your knees man, cus' that seems like the only way to get a key these days...lol
"We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness..."
well crap if you get a key then i want a key, i can also bribe you with rewards which are most likely better than OP's
Untold in-game rewards. Such as? Perhaps a Rusty Dagger of Stinkiness? You know, that dagger that nobody likes.
No need to hate really guys. funny how you hate on me but then you ask a key yourself. ( nice try but you wont steal my thread )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info