Vaal Rain Of Arrows Assassin {testing}

This build is not my own, I would like to give credit to user sitaDeadEye for the creation of this build since I am simply analyzing what he did and the tree he followed. I am mostly creating this build for myself, so I won't forget about it later on.

By creating an Assassin build centered around the skill Vaal Rain of Arrows with cold damage and crit chance/multiplier as our overall damage output, we will be able to destroy mobs efficiently and bosses safely.

Pros -
Able to eliminate mobs easily and hastily.
Bosses can be done safely.
Leveling can be done quickly.

Cons -
Cannot do elemental reflect maps.
Low HP (4k-5k at high level).
Expensive.
Needs further testing.

Leveling Tree

40 points

60 points

80 points

105 points

Complete Tree

Leveling Gear

Quill Rain is an excellent choice to go with when starting off. The attack speed makes slaying enemies a breeze and is quite cheap to get a hold of. My preference would be getting a 4l on it as 6l would be a waste since we will be using the bow for a short time. You could also get a tabula, but not everyone has the currency to buy one when starting.

Hyrri's Bite is recommended because it gives us such good cold damage early on and we will be able to upgrade it to the essential quiver for this build Hyrri's Demise by using the prophecy A Dishonorable Death. Cheap and accessible.

Vicatrio's Flight gives such a good increase in MS early on so for me it was something I liked using.

Necessary Gear

Lioneye's Glare is the most important piece of gear for this build(imo). It gives such good AS, your hits will never be evaded, and far shot goes so well with Rain Of Arrows it feels like this combo is a match made in heaven. Cheap and affordable, I would go with one that has at least 320Pdps.

Hyrri's Demise is a must. It gives us life gain, increased cold damage, and AS. A bit pricey, but like I said above, you can make your own.

Although Hrimsorrow may not seem wise for endgame content, it is necessary in keeping your dps up since this build is made around cold damage. The conversion from 50% phys to cold damage is too good to pass up. Cheap.

Dream Fragments gives us increased mana and mana regen while giving us the ability not to be chilled or frozen. This will be incredibly useful during end game maps. Cheap and easy to find.

While some will argue the Pandemonius may not be the best amulet or even necessary at all. I'd have to disagree, the 30% increased cold damage on a max roll one, cold pen, blinding enemies on hit, and slowing enemies when hit makes this extremely good endgame. Also provides cold resist.
Expensive, but can be affordable if you make your own.

CURRENTLY EDITING THIS BECAUSE 95% OF THE GUIDE DID NOT GET POSTED

EDIT: WILL CONTINUE EDITING LATER
- SKILLS
- ASCENDANCY
- PANTHEON
- BANDITS

WHY THE FUC IS THIS SHIT LINKING FLASKS INSTEAD OF THE CORRECT GEAR IN MY INVENTORY.

Last edited by LeosApathy on Aug 23, 2018, 9:35:00 PM
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2018, 8:16:07 PM
Last edited by LeosApathy on Aug 23, 2018, 8:16:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info