Got a Warlord's Mark Ring?

- closed
Last edited by meimuri00 on Jun 7, 2019, 3:31:38 AM
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2018, 12:50:37 PM
not to be 'that guy', but im gonna be that guy anyway. the cheapest one of these for sale on poe.trade is 85 chaos. and its pretty awful.

you're basically asking for an item worth an exalt, for free. it isnt a 3-5 chaos cheap thing.
Hey man. No offense taken. I know what you meant and I'm just taking my luck even if it's very small.
i sometimes give away 3ex total worth of items to total strangers if i get convinced that they are really having great fun from the game. Unfortunately i dumped some of my 1ex worth items to an irl friend, but maybe next time.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
i sometimes give away 3ex total worth of items to total strangers if i get convinced that they are really having great fun from the game. Unfortunately i dumped some of my 1ex worth items to an irl friend, but maybe next time.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Craft it yourself. Buy any shaper ring with ilvl at least 83 and chaos spam it until you get assassins mark. Or if you don't have enough chaos, spam that ring with alteration orbs. In my case I have to spend approx. 50c to get ass. mark in rare ring or approx. 500 alt to get it on magic ring. No big issue there. Besides, it is good but not that good. Anyway, craft it yourself. Nobody will give you such thing for free, unless it is complete shit just with added assassins mark.
I'm sorry I didn't know I could chaos craft "Assassins/Warlord's Mark" on Shaper Rings. I'll do some reading on that. I thought it was a fix stats on the ring that you could only get by drops. I'll do map farming today for currencies. Thanks for the suggestions :)
"
Rupenus wrote:

No worries man. I hoped your friend is having a blast with this game as same as me!
"

Thank's for the suggestions man. I manage to craft 2 with 1 level 8 and 1 level 12 and spent 30c on it. I plan to sell 1 to get a Mark of the Shapers Ring. Have a great night y'all.

/closed
best in slot for a BV character that wants warlords on hit ring would be to get Essence of Hysteria to get the mod "Gain 10% of physical damage as extra fire damage" and use it on whichever Elder influence ring base you want.

Admittedly, since this is essence crafting, it'll be suuuuper RNG and possibly expensive.

my best attempt:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info