3.3 POTG Jugger theorycrafting?

Kinda new here, couldnt really find the right spot to post this i guess, but i might need some halp!
i do enjoy theorycrafting and going off-meta, yet the last few builds i played straight up sucked ingame even though path of building looked promising, so maybe someone sees some flaws in what i wanna try for 3.3:

my general idea:
-Pillar of the caged god and stacking strength
-flat damage from abyssus, rings, gloves and jewels
-double strike as main attack still for the added phys dmg against bleeding enemies
-inflict bleeding with vulnerability and 25% from tree
-crit as im doing abyssus and i get dualcurse in the witchregion anyways, so im close to the critnotes for staves
-juggernaut for tankyness to counteract abyssus
-brutality, pure phys

on POB im at 6kish life, 1.3m DPS, 90% phys reduction and overcapped resistances with decent gear, nth mirrorworthy or whatever.

is there anything that could spoil my experience?
double strike not working properly the way i thought, horrible aoe with melee splash or whatever?
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2018, 2:39:00 PM
on another note, what does the interaction with ancestral call look like?
would it boost single target and clearspeed both?

i also created a pastebin link to POB in case anybody wants to have a more detailed look over it:

https://pastebin.com/LAMpPipC

edit: i'm also planning to apply bleeding with leap slam, as i will be 6linking it to be able to curse on hit and utilize bloodlust support in my double strike.

with 5sec bleed duration and 5 sec fortify duration i will have to leap into foes anywayy to reapply, so why not use it like that?
Last edited by tobiremobi on Aug 18, 2018, 2:44:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info