Helping you with creating your own build

Hi, this is mostly directed towards newer / more casual players. If you have had troubles in making your own builds and perhaps can't use path of building at all or properly, I will help you create a build of your choosing and walk you through what I usually consider when theorycrafting a build for a future league. Feel free to add me on discord (rbm#5071) or find another channel of communication. We'll need to be able to talk and you have to be able to see my screen somehow.

This will usually take between 1 and 2 hours as I take my time to answer all of your questions thoroughly and show you how to create multiple versions of the build and then compare them to each other.

For now, I'll be doing this until the Delve league starts.

Since people dmed me about it: yes, it's free ofcourse
Last edited by Sharve on Aug 21, 2018, 7:50:41 AM
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2018, 5:55:22 AM
Had a session with him, really liked it, he made sure to talk and explain every decision 100% would reach him out for advice on builds
the next SlayerTip?

new players need all the help they can get
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
the next SlayerTip?

new players need all the help they can get

I'm afraid I do not know who that is, glad if I can help some newer players tho
Last edited by Sharve on Aug 15, 2018, 5:15:54 PM
SlayerTip did what you are doing for a couple years near the start. Eventually gave it up, but was one of the go-tos if you needed any type of input on a build. Being compared to him is a complement. He was most active before Path of Building was available, and that more than anything took the fun out of it for him.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Aug 15, 2018, 5:34:06 PM
Oh, I see!

Thanks, kind stranger
"
Sharve wrote:
Oh, I see!

Thanks, kind stranger

shag posts like daily
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
"
oldmunchi wrote:
"
Sharve wrote:
Oh, I see!

Thanks, kind stranger

shag posts like daily

I've never been particularly active on the official forums which is probably why I don't know the more renowned posters. I just figured that new players won't necessarily know about reddit so I posted this here :p
Last edited by Sharve on Aug 17, 2018, 5:46:59 AM
I post a lot. Has to do with my aging eyes. Can't play games like PoE for much more than 20 minutes at a time or I get dizzy spells and headaches. So I play a bit, then come to the forums to unwind. I'm on summer break right now from teaching, so have gobs of time.
Perhaps this is just me, but maybe you could use a more descriptive thread title? When I click on this I expect somebody needing help with their build, not somebody suggesting to help others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info