About Forum Titles

So, I was wondering why high pack buyers don't get the previous forum titles? I mean, if I buy A Dominator Supporter Pack, I will only get a Dominator Supporter Forum Title. In the other hand, someone that make the Supporter Pack upgrades will receive all previous titles and waste the same amount of money, since each next pack have a discount based on the previus pack acquired.

In other words, you "punish" those who want to buy a top notch pack. Why someone would buy a Dominator Pack if they can upgrade from the cheapest to the expensivest, gain all titles and waste the same ammount of money?

I've wrote this suggestion to the Support Team, I hope they change it because otherwise I will start buying cheaper packs and upgrading them rather than buy the top one.

Just a hint for GGG.
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2018, 11:35:48 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Let me give an example: you've bought a Scholar Supporter Pack, right? You could bought a Vagabond > Seeker > Scholar and get the Vagabond, Seeker and Scholar titles, instead of only the Scholar title that you have.

Unless your forum title is upgradeable, so a Vagabond title turns into a Seeker title and so on. Maybe that's the point: your forum titles are upgradeable, you don't stack them. That's the only way things make sense.
I might be wrong but I think the OP is trying to say that buying the top tier pack should give you the ability to display all the lower pack titles at the same time.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
I might be wrong but I think the OP is trying to say that buying the top tier pack should give you the ability to display all the lower pack titles at the same time.
If that’s what he’s saying, he’s wrong in thinking buying each upgrade individually gives a different result than just buying the highest one.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Aug 15, 2018, 12:01:19 AM
Some time ago GGG changed how many titles you can display at once, because forum posts that contained one line of text still took up an entire screen due to the long list of showcased supporter titles.

Even now, with the badges, you cannot display all tiers, but can only pick one from each period.
I guess it's for the same reasons, to prevent one-liners taking up too much forum space.
I figured out how it works. I thought when you buy a pack you get automatically all previous titles + the actual title displayed. Actually you have to choose one from each set, so you can't show a Scholar and Redeemer title at the same time for example. It was a bit tricky to find out how to change it (and change to the full title instead of just the symbol) but I've got it.

TY!
Last edited by Shetou on Aug 16, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info