Website - the 1.0 PoE soundtrack is the only one available for download

I should have something much more recent than that, but for some reason when trying to find the soundtrack I only get the one with the tracks from 1.0. I even have a newer one saved.

Someone alerted me that the Delve soundtrack was already available, but for some reason the download is super old for me, not sure why.

Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2018, 10:23:15 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
That's weird...

I've downloaded the MP3 version in the past and it included newer tracks, but when I saw your post I decided to check it out - and I can confirm that, currently, it's all from 29 Nov 2013.

Doubt it matters, but I'm using Firefox 61.0.1 x64 on Linux.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Woops, this should be fixed now!
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
Woops, this should be fixed now!

Thanks for the quick fix!

I've tried again and downloaded Path_of_Exile_Oriath_EST_MP3.zip. I was surprised by the file name, though it does include a War for the Atlas folder with a single track.

By the way, I think your fix may have had unintended consequences;

All War for the Atlas packs now mention the Delve league OST, which I assume is an error.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
All past purchases that included the extended soundtrack will include the most recent updates as well.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Yep, I can confirm from the customer side; any supporter pack that includes the OST appear to grant a PERMANENT "subscription" for Path of Exile's OST. It appears you need not ever buy another supporter pack; just go back and re-download to get the newer tracks.

My main caveat is that it DOES require re-downloading the WHOLE thing, which at almost a gigabyte now, is a bit of a waste of bandwidth for both the user and GGG.

Maybe as a suggestion, have a separate download for just the latest folder added to the OST as a separate option? That'd be a decent trade-off between the current situation (where GGG's paying for a lot of unnecessary server bandwidth and players who DON'T have fiber have lengthy download waits) and making a complete mess by listing the entire OST piecemeal.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info