Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

More life on my build obviously needed but what is the best way?

Returning exiler here

I used the Etheral knife build from poebuild.net. Works ok for groups but I am having great problems with bosses and stronger foes. (instant death).
Total Res is now ok, i think i am short of evasion and life, correct?

Now comes the question:
* How can i achieve that in a cost eficient way? and in what priority?

btw I choosed the amulet to have enough str and int for this build and I don't have to worry or hussle about these stats when choosing other gear.

Should I pick new gear (gloves for sure) or upgrade/enhance/whatever existing gear or maybe use an essence on a new normal item? (I am on a budget, no 2 ex. gear for me)

My own thoughts:
- other pair of gloves for sure
- maybe using less unique gear (ieg: switch the dagger)
-

* As for the skill tree; where should i put my points in? (I followed the build as far as it goes on poebuild.net)

Last bumped on Aug 12, 2018, 1:53:04 PM
First off, just don't use builds from that guy. He promotes RMT and just steals builds from other people and then makes videos and puts them on his youtube/website. Just don't support it at all.

Secondly, you just need more life on your items. You have no life on boots/helm/shield/chest piece or one ring. You only have like 130 total life on gear...very low.

As for your boss DPS, you need to get a 5/6L and even then EK is not a boss killer so it'll be ok for map bosses but will not do too hot on guardians etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info