Delve is a terrible name!

Why PoE is now naming leagues with verbs? Verbs are not for naming. Incursion is a noun. Abyss is a noun. Bestiary is a noun. Breach is a noun or verb. But Delve? Delve is always a verb. Bah! >:O
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2018, 4:55:27 PM
Since the name is delve, the colour scheme for it is blue and the fact that the developers are huge magic nerds is well known, I've come to the conclusion that one or more of them might've played a little too much mono blue delver.
I mean, it sounds plausible.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Exile009 wrote:
Why PoE is now naming leagues with verbs? Verbs are not for naming. Incursion is a noun. Abyss is a noun. Bestiary is a noun. Breach is a noun or verb. But Delve? Delve is always a verb. Bah! >:O
still beats Exile009 tho
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Bothered the dormant linguist buried in me too.
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
still beats Exile009 tho

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg_009
I know one comix that is named Delve. Made me kinda laugh when I saw new league name.
I'm gonna get me a good delve on. Noun.
- here's my sig
Uh-Oh! GGG will need to change the name before Microsoft gets wind of it and sues Tencent (now that there is a money backer worth going after)!

Office Delve

Note: Just checked and Microsoft does have Delve in their list of trademarks.

Microsoft Trademarks
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Aug 10, 2018, 10:57:16 AM
Delve doesn't sound very appealing. It looks like another lame legacy league or harbingers league. The reliquary key thingy that is so rare that it won't even feel like a league because the main item is going to be impossible to get. But it's nice to have the color scheme on the items again and all that jazz... Delve does sound horrible. We will see how it turns out. It's different take on things, that's for sure.
'Descent' would be a much better name, IMO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info